Sunday, March 6, 2016

Left ,Right and Leftovers

I am a Sanghi when I oppose the anti Indian slogans in JNU. I am a bhakt when I support Modi for his Make in India Initiative. I am an anti Hindu when i oppose the mindless statements by so called torchbearers of Hinduism. I am against my caste when i dont support a perticular leader. I am against minorities when i speak abt the terror links. These are all the labels ppl like me have to face when they stand for their thoughts. I maybe wrong or right. I have the right to say what i feel like.

Labels bind down the ideologies to the egos of the persons. They only harden their stands. Opinions mummify not becz they are killed and buried.Its becz there is death of the conscience and ability to ask themselves what one is doing is right or wrong? Many thinkers who have grown old with their thoughts have their identities set with their thoughts. They cant change even when they know they are wrong.

Consoildation of ideologies alongside a deep dug trench of labelling has stifled dialogue . This is not Modi made .This is a result of restless democratic indian who is asking questions ,with a motive. The motive of proving what he already knows is right!

With all said..
I will stand by my country .Not when i am pulled up by the judiciary , nor becz I want to belong to any populist agenda. I love my country becz I feel that is one of the greatest blessings of life!Thats the most treasured feeling which is in sync with my conscience always.

Jai Hind!

No comments:

Post a Comment